Steel door making machines are used for manufacturing steel doors, which are commonly used in commercial and residential buildings due to their durability, security, and fire resistance. These machines automate the process of embossing, cutting, bending, hot pressing and welding steel sheets to create doors of various shapes, sizes, and designs.
Key Components and Features of a Steel Door Making Machine:
- Material Feeding System: This system loads and feeds steel sheets into the machine. It usually includes a decoiler, a leveling device, and a feeding device. The decoiler unrolls the steel coil, while the leveling device ensures the steel sheet is flat and free of distortions. The feeding device moves the sheet into the machine for further processing.
- Door Embossing Machine: It’s used for creating decorative patterns and designs on door surfaces, which is commonly used for manufacturing steel doors, adding aesthetic value and improving their overall appearance. Door embossing machines utilize pressure to print desired designs onto the door surface.
- Cutting Machine: The cutting machine trims the steel sheets to the required dimensions. This can be done through various methods, such as shearing, laser cutting, depending on the machine’s capabilities and the desired quality of the finished product.
- Bending Machine and Forming Machine: This component of the machine shapes the steel sheets into the desired door profiles. It typically includes a series of hydraulic press brake or pneumatic folding machine or roll forming machine that band or form the door frame and door panels.
- Hot Press Machine: Hot glueing the door leaf.
- Welding Machine: After the door components have been formed, they need to be welded together. The Co2 welding machine is responsible for this process.
- Surface Treatment: The steel doors often require surface treatment to improve their appearance, durability, and resistance to corrosion. This can include cleaning, sandblasting, and painting or powder coating, which is usually done in a separate station.
- Assembly and Finishing: The final step in the process involves assembling the door’s components.